Very exciting day! Our 2012 SXSW Interactive panel submission was selected. Our panelists are coming to Austin Texas from
Hope to see you all in Austin Texas in March 2012.
Fintech Rockstars, Did We Mention We’re Women?
- Joyce Sullivan – SocMediaFin
- Anna O’Brien – Greenlight
- Liz Lumley – Finextra
- Simone McCallum – ASB Bank
- Sarah Carter – Actiance
Tweet, trade, and be fabulous doing it. Hear from global financial services and technology leaders, who happen to be women, how they use social media to drive innovation and change in this highly regulated industry. In an easy to understand format, you’ll learn what social media regulation means in the day-to-day workings of financial services organizations. Insights into the use of social data and measurement metrics to support and promote your organization’s foray into social media will also be offered. With smarts, humor and grace, this group will share their secrets of success, and give you the essential tools you’ll need to be a Fintech Rockstar in your own organization.
- What is going on today with social media use in financial services and technology around the globe?
- Who is driving this global phenomenon? Panelists from US, UK, New Zealand to discuss
- How social media drives and shapes our work lives > event planning, financial services, software development, customer service, branch management, compliance and regulation
- How this group drives innovation in the financial services and technology industry
- How to be a successful social media pioneer in a highly regulated industry